Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Official BizarkDeal Day Deal - Dec 1, 2016


StorageManiac 6-Pack White Laundry Mesh Wash Bag, 4 Lingerie Bags And 2 Sweater Bags


Product Code: Storageideas IB-1003000001



$5.99  $4.99


Free Shipping

Expire Date: Dec 31, 2015




StorageManiac 6-Pack White Laundry Mesh Wash Bag, 4 Lingerie Bags and 2 Sweater Bags



Buy Today to Avoid Disappointment!



Tags: wash baglaundry mesh wash baglaundry wash bag meshlingerie wash bagswash bags for delicates



Reviews from Customers

Jan on 10/03/2015
5 reviews
First off, this is a steal for these bags!! What a great price! I was going crazy with socks going lost and lingerie getting all tangled whenever hubby would do the wash. I found these and my only regret is not finding them sooner!!
Mara on 03/02/2015
5 reviews
Love the variety of sizes for our laundry! We have an old style agitator and these help our delicates from getting caught and tangled. I like using the larger bags for some of my blouses as well. I also wash my diaper bags in these. The small bags are perfect for the separate straps and smaller pieces that go with the bags.
cen on 01/09/2014
5 reviews
These bags are GREAT! I use them to wash all kinds of things! I wash my JuJuBe diaper bags and Kipling bags in them and they work amazing! I also have washed bras and lingerie and have had no problems. They keeps my delicates safe! And what an amazing deal too! The two large bags are huge! Perfect for washing all of my diaper bags and other washable bags. Just make sure you don't put these into the dryer!
Steve on 12/01/2014
5 reviews
have had problems recently of my bra's getting ruined because my fiance' didnt understand that they need to be washed on delicate cycle and hung to dry. Since I got these bags I have taught him that all bra's go in the bag! Now my bra's come out in one piece and not attached to a sweater by the hooks lol. The sweater bag also has been great to keep them from rubbing up against any other clothes that will cause them to ruin the soft material. The zip closure makes sure that everything stays in the bag securely. I also love putting my socks in these bags! Before I started using them, I would always seem to have 1 sock missing as if my dryer ate it! That is not a problem anymore!
Milly on 01/12/2013
5 reviews
these mesh bags come in handy for a multiple number of things. To keep your lingerie separate or even someone comes over and needs to wash something they can throw it in this mesh bag and it wont get lost with your items. These are very durable and made with great quality. I would highly recommend these to anyone. They can also be used for baby items that always get lost in the washer. Perfect gift for that mommy to be or neighbor. It has a ton of great purposes.
BizarkDeal:http://www.bizarkdeal.com/
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/BizarkDeal.US/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BizarkDeal
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Bizarkdeal/







No comments:

Post a Comment